MENU

Carruse

sábado, 9 de enero de 2021

My principal motivator

According to a quiz I did, I am mainly an achiever:

  • Has a strong need to set and accomplish challenging goals.
  • Takes calculated risks to accomplish their goals.
  • Likes to receive regular feedback on their progress and achievements.
  • Often likes to work alone.


However I think share other points with other personalities.
For example I think I could completely fit in affiliation.
  • Wants to belong to the group.
  • Wants to be liked, and will often go along with whatever the rest of the group wants to do.
  • Favors collaboration over competition.
  • Doesn't like high risk or uncertainty.

And some points in power

  • Likes to win arguments.
  • Enjoys status and recognition.

So I think I should do activities to develop those traits.

Some questions I have to answer are: 


How can I be liked and accepted by people while keeping my essence?